- VoIP Terminal adapter
- Total WAN/LAN routing speed 2000 Mbps
- 1x Gigabit LAN + 1x Gigabit WAN
- 1x FXS for VoIP/PSTN
- Legacy SIP/IMS support
- SIP/TLS and TR104 issue 2 support
- Operator log following TR-157
- Full TR-069 management support
- Powered by Seliro Ensemble software
Tilgin HG351 is a compact, wall-mountable VoIP-terminal adapter that offers high performance and versatility.
It mainly targets the ATA market, but the unit is actually a full blown router supporting up to gigabit bidirectional routing, with hardware acceleration for routing, firewall and NAT services.
With its gigabit WAN and LAN ports and the support for wired throughput for all packet sizes in a bridge setup, the HG351 can be connected in front of the router in the home without blocking the up to gigabit internet service.
This setup avoid possible problems with letting the VoIP services pass through any routers firewall in the home.